I will do my best to help you fairly cast for your play. How to Describe a Person Pick a person-real or imagined. Use descriptive writing to portray your person in action. You may want to select a loved one. These can make nice holiday gifts. Here is a link to ideas More ideas and examples are here
Finish up "What Women Do in the Bathroom Piece" Poem-We will read the poem "If I Were in Charge of the World" and then do a copy change. Writing to music Mrs. K. will play a variety of types of music to inspire different pieces of writing! Should be fun! Bring a piece to share in Writing Group on Thursday.
Finish sharing dialogue poems. Meet in writing groups. Publish a piece to our blog. We will prepare to write parodies of songs today. OH MY! I can't wait!!! I will play some examples first.
Comments
Post a Comment