Thursday, March 22nd


Overused words-Mini-lesson

Here are 50 story starters that are sure to inspire your writing assignment. Character names/pronouns can be changed to fit the story.

1. It was the last time I'd try that again.

2. He packed his bags and left.

3. No one would believe what happened that night.

4. It's not every day you wake up in a puddle of blood.

5. I could only think of one reason why this wouldn't work.

6. Storms were certain that night, but it wasn't the weather that caused the turmoil.

7. Never again would I utter her name.

8. I believed him one too many times; this was the last.

9. Words were her weapon.

10. "You're fired."

You will have time to work on something else of your choice.

Then we will meet in writing groups.

I have a handout that you will use to provide feedback to your group members.

If time, work on revisions.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tuesday, June 5th

Tuesday, August 29th

Thursday, May 31st